Today I didn't have Tristan his great grandparents are in town and wanted to watch him. So Ari and I went to see Great Grandma she had some things she needed help with. It was so cute Precious is there and instead of hiding like most cats would when a baby is present, precious lets Ari chase her around the house. It was perfect i could get some things done. WELL......You know something is going on when your child is being quiet. I go into the dining room and Ari has a bucket of water dumped out on the floor and Precious is sitting on the other side of the water spill. Poor Grandma was soaking her feet and got so excited to get other things done that she forgot about it. Ari was drenched! I cant believe the things she does and gets into it's crazy.
LOST was amazing as usual. I can't believe that it is almost over for good. SAD only 2 more weeks. It feels like yesterday that Eric got me hooked on this crazy show. Funny thing is that Joe and Carly would watch it with us. I remember saying wouldn't that be crazy at the end of lost if we were married and had kids........HAHA i knew it was possible, i think Carly doubted it. Look where we are married and both have kids. Crazy the way things work out.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember you saying that about how we'd be married with babies at the end of LOST. I thought you were crazy. Yet...here we are!! funny how things work out, huh?
ReplyDelete