Thursday, October 7, 2010

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE

Check this video out.................It's by Carrie Underwood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpFW4Yhy08k 
It is what my mom prayed for me, and what i pray for Ari. Eric is that man...........My mama doesn't have to worry about me because he's SO GOOD he treats me like a real man should. I think my mom loves Eric as much as I do. haha She is so happy for us!


 Our Anniversary was the 3rd of October. 2nd best day of my life, only because Ariana came first. It was an amazing day i felt like a princess, marrying prince charming. I have so many wonderful things to say about Eric I dont even know where to start. He is the Love of my Life, My one and only TRUE LOVE. He is an amazing father and Husband. I couldnt ask for a better man! We have been through so much our first year of marriage due to all my health problems and having a new baby. He has been so strong, caring and loving. I know, know matter what happens in our lives we can get through it. I love that there is no where else he would rather be then home with his girls. He has so much determination and drive. He works so hard so that i can stay home with Ari. Even picking up extra side jobs do make extra money (wood working) just so we are ok. I could go on and on. Thanks Cookie & Mark for such an amazing husband!




So for our anniversary we went to Duluth We had 1hr. massages which was wonderful. This was Eric first one he said it was ok, but he expected more. I guess she went easy on him because it was his first time. My girl dug in and worked hard on my back It felt amazing! Lets just say the next day was not that amazing with all the toxin build up flowing. After the massage we went to  this wonderful bed and breakfast called Solglimt.http://www.solglimt.com It was AWESOME! it was about 1 block past the lift bridge in Canal Park.

So we walked to canal park that night and had dinner at Bellisios it was delicious! We walked around Canal Park taking pictures every where. We had some drinks at Grandma's and headed back to the bed and breakfast to relax by the fire and enjoy each others company. We laughed so hard together it was great! Of course Eric wanted to write something inappropriate in the book of people who have stayed there. hahaha we would make up all kinds of things we could write in there and laugh hysterically each time out doing the last crazy idea. In the morning we joined everyone to eat breakfast and watched one of the biggest ships come in. We also went down on the beach to check out the water.

It was BEAUTIFUL! Even after 15 months we were still excited to get home to see Love Bug.

3 comments:

  1. Teri,

    You and Eric have gone through A LOT in the last year and a half. You guys are truly amazing to watch: such a great example of how love can get you through ANYTHING! Glad you had such a great time in Duluth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a good time. I laughed because the last paragraph makes it seem like you were gone for 15 months. ha ha. I know what you meant though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Eric is an amazing guy. You are welcome and we are so glad he found someone as special as you!

    ReplyDelete