Monday, March 28, 2011

BLAH BLAH

Soooo back on the good ol' Picc line :(  3 WEEKS!

I have been sick since Christmas!!! Which really sucks. I thought i was staying on top of it but it was slowly slipping away. It doesn't help that Eric and Ari have also been sick. This has been by far the worst Winter i have ever had. I still question myself every winter, WHY do i live here? I hate WINTER!!! Next year im going south with the birds!!!

I can't wait to get my LIFE back................CF you Son of a B! You took something that wasn't yours for the taking. Im taking it back!!! CF robs you of so many things if you don't stay on top.
Eamples:

Sleep, Energy, Happiness, Breath, Ability to take care if your child/husband/self, ability to eat and function normally. 

Today is a good day! I am up and able to sit here and type while Ari takes a nap. Im not napping when she does! YAY! I know to most that sounds so ridiculous, but that is how my life has been lately. God has blessed me with a child that loves to sleep, and i still could sleep 5 more hours! Ha!

Today we are going to venture out and breathe the fresh air even though its still cold. And pray that Spring is here soon!!

My next goal is working out every other day! Im going to start next week so i have the energy to keep going, being i will have a week on antibiotics and have some of my life back, to push through a work out.

Keep me in your prayers, I need it!


SHOUT OUT- TO My Sister in law Molly and Friend Tracy and My soon to be Sister in law Heather for their GREAT Money Raising abilities For the CF WALK!!! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. I had NO idea you were back on the PICC line!!!! SOOOO SORRY! I'd take Ari off of your hands, but I won't allow her over here for at least another week with all of our crap going on here :-( UGHHH, this winter has been horrible.

    Good job wanting to exercise, you can DO it! I'm glad you have a sleeper for a child, it's no fun when they are not sleepers!

    Love you Teri, GET BETTER SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a blog post, but sorry to see the agony CF is causing you lately :(

    It was fantastic seeing you three on Sunday. Let's do it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, if you ever need anything, whether its a good chat or someone to come cook you a yummy dinner, you know how to find me. Love you sweetie, hope to hear that you're feeling better soon!

    Katie Bradash

    ReplyDelete