Thursday, September 2, 2010

FAIR TIME!!!

Yesterday we went to the State fair. We had so much fun ate lots of good food. we even got on Kare11 News at 4. Ari made the most air time, Eric was the little head peeping above the shoulders of Pat. HAHAHA It was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing!


I love the State Fair its so great for people watching we saw some very interesting people. At first i wasnt sure if this was a man or a woman. I thought probably a woman with the flowing long hair.........Nope a MAN those are some serious high heels!!! Oh he also had a long flowing beard of orangeness!

Have A GREAT Day!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA. I love the fair. Is that picture with Sven a fake Sven? Please tell me yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you got to meet (fake) Sven. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete