Monday, September 6, 2010

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

We had a WONDERFUL weekend! Friday we relaxed and watched a movie (Hot Tub Time Machine) It was stupid! But if you go into it expecting nothing it is pretty funny. Sat we went to Litchfield it was my Grandma's Birthday. We also celebrated my Dad's Birthday which was earlier in the week. It  was GREAT! I got to see my bro Jer who works out of state and is only home every 3 weeks or so. We also stopped by my friend Mandy's to see the kids and visit. I love going back home and just chating it up. We went out for Pizza with everyone and then had an OREO DQ Cake after. AMAZING!! It was so Great watching Ari and Taylor play together. At one point it got really wild and they were both screaming and chasing each other around.

That was our first experience of Ari playing with another kid. It put a smile on both our faces. She plays so well with other kids. Because i stay at home she doesnt get all the kid interaction like she would at a daycare. Which is ok with me. I would rather her be healthy and not sick as much. Sunday we went over to Eric's Parents for dinner, It was nice everyone got together even Eric's grandparents came over. We had a great dinner. We almost finished a puzzle. I actually enjoyed doing it, i never use to like puzzles.

Today we CLEANED how fun! haha But its worth all the sweat and soreness. I love having a clean house!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment