Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home from the HOSPITAL/ DMB

I am home now from the hospital. YEAH!  I got home yesterday afternoon, it felt so good to be home and with my lil love bug. She now has a molar tooth, and is still a drool monster. She is getting funnier by the day, last night a lady from the Picc company came out to get me started on everything. Ari was smiling and laughing historically it was so funny. Sally (picc lady) has a 2 yr old and was just loving all the attention from Ari. She said if we ever need a baby sitter to give her a call. how sweet! Ari has a way with people and i love to watch it. 
So as this is all going on Eric is busy online sending every person on Craigslist with Dave Matthews tickets emails. So the show started at 7pm we got the tickets at that time and got down there at about 8:45 he had just got on stage and played 1 song. WE had awesome seats we were the 7th row up right in front of the stage. When we got there i was thinking......I wonder where Kelly and KJ's seats are?? I was looking around and they were right in front of us. hahha it was crazy! 

It was kind of hectic going on no notice. I was freaking out a bit on whether to go or not. But we had a great time! It was worth it! 

So about the Hospital- my med times are super off from where i want them to be which is really frustrating. I have been so sleep deprived that this morning i was hooking up to the meds this morning at 7 am and at 11 went to get my phone upstairs and realized i forgot to do a med. Which now throws it all of schedule again. GRRRRRR! This is really difficult for me, because if dont like schedules that are so hectic. I like wiggle room. Thank god my mom is here today helping out. Plus when you are gone for a few days things also get pushed further down on the TO DO LIST. When Ari gets up from her nap we need to hit the road and get some of this crap out of the way. Walgreeens, costco, chiro, photo studio. Many phone calls that i am dreading to make. Cant wait for the weekend to relax and rest. One bummer- I am starting to get the same side effects from a med i was on last time and it makes me really dizzy and weak in the knees. I almost cant walk down the stairs.

Oh and my girlfriend Jamie is home from Australia so i need to see her soon. Tracy's wedding is just around the corner too. Getting super excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are home. Be sure to RELAX this weekend and catch up on sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home from the hospital. Now could you take a break this weekend and relax!?! see you next week sometime :)

    ReplyDelete